Domec is a dynamic company with a shared culture, made by innovation, attention to the person and future. Getting in Domec means coming into a big team that is committed and determined, oriented to achieve ambitious goals.
If you want to join our team, take a look at the open positions below or send us a spontaneous application.
In Domec we are always looking for brilliant people who can make the difference.
If you feel you are one of them and have a passion for innovation and technology, send your CV as well, we will be happy to receive it and contact you.
The most dynamic areas in our reality are:
- Marketing & Communication
2 x Full Stack Developer @Domec Spain
Domec Spain is seeking two .NET Developer for a permanent/direct hire role in the Valencia Tech Center.
As a member of our team you will dive head-first into creating blockchain innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key.
What you will do
• Design and develop the next generation of blockchain applications
• Search out and evangelize new and emerging technologies including open source tools
• Implement continuous integration and deployment strategies leveraging tools like Jenkins with a DevOps philosophy
• Ensure the highest quality software is developed, delivered and maintained
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Prototyping, developing, productionalizing, and maintaining systems at all levels of the stack
• Iterating with users, stakeholders, and engineers on all aspects of an application’s design
• Collaboration with other team members to craft quality technical solutions in an open way
• Working with engineering leaders to design & implement scalable, resilient system architectures
• Contribute toward the development of our next generation SaaS products
• Liaise with our Delivery Services, Product, Support and QA Departments as well as our international field staff
• Provide adequate support material on problem resolution to QA, Support, and Customers
• Continuously enhance your knowledge base and skill set
• Technical Skills
o Microsoft Azure
o Strong knowledge of Microsoft .NET (C#), Microsoft .NET Core
o Data messaging, persistence, and caching
o Design patterns: microservices, CQRS, 12-factor apps, event sourcing, reactivity and streaming
o Relational databases (SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
o Non-traditional data storage such as Cosmos DB (preferable)
o Exposure to DevOps: continuous integration, automated testing, cloud deployments, etc.
o Bonus if expertise with machine learning, data science, or a math & statistics background
• Soft Skills
o Strong communication skills
o Strong problem solving skills
o Passionate about software engineering and constant learning
o Desire to help others improve through mentoring
o A good grounding in technical theory and practice
o Experience in creating detailed support and technical material
o Attention to detail
o Respond to tight deadlines
o Being a team player
Marketing Account @Domec
For the strengthening of our marketing structure, we are looking for a reliable and curious resource to be included in our staff.
- Implementation of marketing campaigns on direct and indirect channels
- Support for digital media and social media strategy
- Management of relationships with customers already in portfolio
- Reporting for sales and after-sales activities
- Drafting of contents for company materials
- Identification of new activities for lead generation
What we offer:
- Contract based on the candidate’s experience;
- Dynamic and flexible work environment;
- Personal and professional growth opportunities.
- 1/2 years of experience in FinTech;
- Passion for marketing and communication;
- Degree in Economics or Literature;
- Full time availability;
The place of work is Rome.