Holder of the data processing
Rev. 01 of 08/05/2018
This is an information that is pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter also “General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data” or “GDPR”) to Users who interact with the Domec site accessible electronically from the address: www.domecsolutions.com, corresponding to the home page of the official Domec website. This information describes how to manage the official website and not of other external websites that can be consulted by the user through links. Additional information may be provided within the different access channels, divided on the basis of the topics covered (Thematic Areas).
1. Types of data processed
1.1 Navigation data
During their normal operation, the IT systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website detect certain data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) not associated with directly identifiable Users. The data collected includes the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by the Users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system and the IT environment used by the User. These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular functioning.
1.2 Data voluntarily provided by the user
The voluntary and explicit sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of this site and the compilation of the specifically prepared “forms” entail the subsequent acquisition of the sender / user address and data, necessary to respond to the requests produced and / or to provide the requested service. Specific summary information will be reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
1.3 Purpose of the processing for profiling purposes
With the specific consent of the interested party, Domec may use the data provided voluntarily in order to improve the services offered according to the needs of its customers and in order to obtain information on commercial behavior and habits on the purchases made.
The profiling activity, concerning individuals or groups, could be carried out through the processing of customer identification data through a relationship between the data that allow to identify the interested parties and the analytical indications relating to their personal sphere (tastes, preferences, habits , needs and consumer choices).
The data will be processed electronically. The methods of their treatment will be relevant and not excessive in relation to the type of services offered.
For the processing of data pre-profiled, it is mandatory to acquire the consent – specific and separate – of the interested party, who is now informed that this provision is entirely optional and any refusal will not result in any consequence (if not that of prevent the processing of data aimed at profiling).
For the treatments referred to in nos. 1.3, it is specified that the legal basis is represented by the express consent. For the treatments referred to in nos. 1.1 and 1.2. the legal basis is represented by the execution of requested services or reply to the request of users / visitors.
IT techniques are not used in any way for the direct acquisition of personal identification data of the user. The “session cookies”, once the connection to the website www.domecsolutions.com is terminated, are not maintened.
3. Purpose of data processing
Domec processes personal data within the limits of what is strictly necessary for the performance of institutional functions, excluding processing when the purposes pursued can be achieved using anonymous data or methods that allow the person concerned to be identified only in case of need.
Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- purposes related to the execution of the contractual obligations assumed by Domec;
- purposes related to the acceptance of payment cards and subsequent data processing activities for administrative and accounting purposes;
- purposes related to the fulfillment of obligations established by laws (for example: anti-money laundering legislation), by regulations and by EU legislation, as well as by provisions issued by Authorities legitimated by the law and by Supervisory and Control Bodies;
- purposes of control and prevention of fraud risk and credit risk.
4. Processing methods
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected.
Data processing is carried out through automated tools (e.g. using electronic procedures and media) and / or manually (e.g. on paper) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and in particular:
- for the data indicated in art. 1.1., For the time necessary to carry out the specified activities, except for any investigations of computer crimes against the site;
- for the data indicated in art. 1.2., For the time necessary to perform the requested services or reply to requests made, except for any ascertainments of computer crimes and / or computer fraud against the site; any further details on the retention of data regarding the individual service or request made may be provided in the specific information for the individual service requested;
- for the purposes indicated in art. 1.3 (profiling) for the entire duration of the life cycle of the account registered on the site or from the moment of the release of the specific and express consent to the processing by users / visitors until its removal;
5. Faculty of providing data
Except as specified for the data referred to in art. 3.1 (navigation data, whose failure to contribute coincides with the failure to browse the website), users / visitors are free to provide their personal data and their failure to provide them, it will only make it impossible to obtain the requested service.
6. Communication and / or dissemination of data
The personal data of users who request the sending of informative material (mailing-list, answers to questions, notices and newsletters, deeds and measures, etc.) are used only for the purpose of carrying out the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only in cases where:
- this is necessary for the fulfillment of requests (e.g. shipping service for the requested documentation);
- the communication is imposed by legal or regulatory obligations, during a legal proceeding;
- the treatments connected to the web services of this site are handled exclusively by Domec technical staff, in charge of the treatment.
7. Transfer of data to third countries
8. The “owner” of the treatment
The “owner” of the data processing, relating to identified or identifiable people who have consulted this site, is Domec SpA, with registered office in Via di Porta Tenaglia 4, 20121 Milan (MI). For any communication, you can contact the email address email@example.com
Rights of the interested parties
Users / visitors can at any time exercise the rights indicated below.
- Access to personal data: obtain confirmation whether or not processing of data concerning them is in progress and, in this case, access to the following information: the purposes, the categories of data, the recipients, the retention period, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the right to request the rectification or cancellation or limitation of the treatment or opposition to the treatment itself as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process;
- Request for rectification or cancellation of the same or limitation of the treatments that concern them; “limitation” means the marking of data stored with the aim of limiting its processing in the future;
- Opposition to processing: to oppose for reasons connected with the particular situation to the processing of data for the execution of a public interest task or for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controllers;
- Data portability: in the case of automated processing carried out on the basis of consent or in execution of a contract, to receive the data concerning them in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device; in particular, the data will be provided by the Data Controllers in JSON, CSV, or similar format;
- Revocation of consent to the processing for marketing purposes, both direct and indirect, market research and profiling; the exercise of this right does not in any way affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the revocation;
- Propose a complaint pursuant to art. 77 GDPR to the competent supervisory authority based on habitual residence, workplace or place of violation of rights; for Italy, the Guarantor for the protection of personal data is competent, which can be contacted through the contact details shown on the website http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by sending a specific request to the Data Controller through the contact channels indicated in art. 8 of this information.
Requests relating to the exercise of rights will be processed without undue delay and, in any case, within one month of the request; only in cases of particular complexity and in the number of requests can this term be extended by a further 2 (two) months.