LE VIE DEL COMMERCIO
BPER BANCA is the BPER Group’s parent company, which operates in 18 regions with 2 million customers. The Institute operates in 15 regions with 778 branches.
The goal of BPER meet the challenges of increasingly competitive markets, combining the strength of a first national bank plan to the real knowledge of the areas where customers live and work.
BPER it wants to be alongside people, businesses and communities to help them make the right choices, sharing with them the risks and opportunities. This aspiration led the Institute since its inception and today is the spirit that looks to the future.
BPER turned to Domec to entrust the entire management of the Cash Back program launched by the Consortium Le Vie del Commercio.
Le vie del Commercio is an association of small and medium-sized commercial and service companies operating in the center of Lanciano. About 40 merchants from clothing stores and footwear, leather goods and coffee shops, jewelers, bookshops, jewelers and opticians, pharmacies, confectionery, food and pizza, art galleries, travel agencies, stores of wedding gowns and gift have decided to deal with the profound changes in the market in recent years.
Thus it was born the Consortium Le Vie del Commercio, which stands for the value and originality of the products as well as for the high rating from buyers and the professionalism of its members.
The Consortium of Le Vie del Commercio is the club of the quality that brings together all the best that there is in Lanciano.
Engagement and Loyalty project aimed for:
- Increase the value of relationship between BPER BANCA‘ customers and Territory
- Provide loyalty tools to affiliated traders
- Supporting co-marketing actions
Domec solution to the needs of Bper
Domec has made available to BPER its many years of experience in the construction of projects and customer loyalty paths.
The Cards Le Vie del Commercio is a Loyalty Card, which allows the cardholder to be entitled for the accreditation of a bonus converted into euros redeemable at any point of sale affiliated to the initiative.
The cardholder is entitled to use any time the bonus accumulated to operate the purchase of goods or services.
By registering on the site http://www.bloyalty4u.it/ the cardholder has the ability to associate the card to their profile and know the balance and the list of transactions.
Through this program and the tools provided by Domec, the Consortium is now able to:
- analyze the customers’ buying behavior
- launch marketing targeting actions
- launch their own competitions (Instant Win)enabling customers to instantly discover if they have won directly from the ticket validation
With the support of Domec, Bper:
- Has developed a loyalty program consistent with its commercial and strategic vision
- Has improved the loyalty of its client base and the relationship with the territory
- Has benefited from personalized advice for the implementation of tools and innovative marketing strategies